We opened our Family Managed, State-of-the-Art Honda Facility on November 1st, 2010 to serve the Treasure Coast and all of South Florida.
We are excited you are taking the time to visit our website. Our Certified Honda Staff is ready to serve Stuart and the Treasure Coast. Please don't hesitate to ask our Certified Honda Staff about anything related to your current car or a vehicle that might interest you. We have a friendly, knowledgeable Certified Staff with years of experience in Honda as well as many other fine brands.
We promise to continue to uphold our motto:
Johnson Honda of Stuart has staffed our Service Department with friendly, service-oriented Consultants and have two Honda Certified Master Technicians with a combined 60-years of experience; George DeGennaro with 27 years of experience and George McAbee with 33 years of experience.
Why should you come to Johnson Honda of Stuart for Service
1. Convenience - Stuart and the Treasure Coast finally have a local Honda dealership, conveniently located at 4200 SE Federal Highway, just across the street from Walmart.
2. Comfort - A Covered Service Drive helps you stay dry on a stormy Florida day. We have a comfortable waiting room for our guests that choose to wait, with complimentary soda fountain, bottled water, hot fresh coffee and snacks.
3. Clean Environment - Our Honda Service Technicians work in a well lit, air conditioned, spotless state-of-the-art environment so your vehicle is given top priority by technicians that work in a comfortable and clean environment. When the environment is clean, and the techs are clean, your car stays clean.
4. Clean Vehicles - With every service visit (including a quick Express Lube Oil change) we will include a Car Wash, Vacuum and Window Cleaning. Our state-of-the-art car wash is environmentally responsible and keeps the local environment cleaner by collecting and filtering the water rather than allow it to drain off.
5. State-of-the-art Hardware - Alignments are performed on a Hunter-Hawkeye 4-wheel high resolution alignment machine that features advanced digital optics for the most accurate alignments available.
6. Eco-Friendly Facility - Just one of many examples of being eco-conscious, our shop uses AquaVantage lifts that use compressed air & water instead of oil to keep the environment clean and safe for you and your children.
7. Quality - All replacement parts used at Johnson Honda of Stuart are Genuine Honda Parts.
8. Connected - For business or leisure, public WiFi is available throughout the dealership for our guests to access the internet while visiting.
9. Child Friendly - Our play room is equipped with toys, television and games to help make your family feel at home during their brief visit with us.
10. Accessorized - Our Parts Department stocks a wide variety of Genuine Honda Accessories so you can personalize your vehicle to fit your lifestyle.
In 2005, the Johnson management team launched Southpoint AutoPark in the commercial center of Research Triangle Park, NC. Southpoint AutoPark is anchored by Johnson Lexus of Durham and is located on NC-751 at I-40, adjacent to the Streets at Southpoint mall. This second Lexus service and sales facility offers improved convenience for Lexus owners of Chapel Hill and Durham, and for all that commute to work in the Research Triangle.
Johnson Automotive expanded again in 2007 with the addition of a Johnson Hyundai of Cary, located on the southern edge of Cary, NC. In early 2008, Johnson Automotive added a beautiful new Subaru dealership alongside the hugely popular Johnson Hyundai operation. We also opened a brand new, award-winning Porsche dealership in Annapolis, Maryland in 2008.
'Great Deals, Great Service, No Badgers!'.