Benefits of a Certified Honda to you:
1. Up to 7-Years or 100,000-mile Warranty, from the date the vehicle was first registered.
NO DEDUCTIBLE and it is transferable. http://automobiles.honda.com/certified-used/warranty.aspx
2. Special Interest Rates may apply.
3. Details on the Honda Certified Inspection Process:
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old or have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- An exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda Certified Used Cars standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards, or replace it with Genuine Honda parts
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services
4. Honda dealers run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report at no cost to you to assure that your Honda Certified Used Car does not contain any DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.
A copy of each car's CARFAX Vehicle History Report will be kept at Johnson Honda of Stuart and will be available for you to see. Or you can request a Vehicle History Report online.
Certification Standards: Honda Certified 150-point Inspection Process