Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for the HondaTrue Certified Pre-Owned Program.
HondaTrue Requirements: How a Used Honda is Certified
- The vehicle must pass an exhaustive 182-point mechanical and appearance inspection to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda’s stringent Certified Used Car standards.
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior .
- Any component that does not meet Honda’s standards is reconditioned or replaced using genuine Gona parts.
- All maintenance services are brought up to date.
Benefits of HondaTrue Certified Used Vehicles
There are many reasons why a CPO vehicle should be at the top of your list when you are in the market for a car.
- Only high-quality vehicles qualify – Not just any used Honda can be designated as a HondaTrue Certified Pre-Owned car, truck, or SUV. Vehicles must meet strict criteria and have a clean vehicle history report.
- CPO vehicles come with warranty coverage – Buying a regular used car often means that you are purchasing a vehicle without a warranty. A CPO Honda vehicle comes with a 7-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty in addition to non-powertrain coverage.
- They are more affordable – HondaTrue CPO vehicles are in like-new condition without the hefty new car price tag. This means you can likely upgrade to a higher trim level that may be out of budget if you were shopping for a new model.
- Roadside Assistance Adds Peace of Mind – You no longer have to fear unexpected automotive issues when you choose a CPO Honda vehicle: you get the benefit of Roadside Assistance coverage for the duration of the Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty.